Improve your product messaging through consistency and repeatability
Good product messaging should clearly articulate to your buying audience what your product is, who it’s for, what problems it solves, how it’s different from your competitors, and how your company uniquely delivers the solution to your buyer’s problem.
Our Product Messaging templates will help you focus on aligning your target audience’s needs with strong, compelling, and relevant that resonates every time. We’ve provided two versions of the templates, including one that’s comprehensive and one that’s lighter weight. Both version however will help you distill your product’s:
- Ideal Customer Personas. Who are your target audiences?
- Use Cases. What is the customer “hiring” our product to do?
- Value drivers, differentiators, and proof points. Key product drivers that achieve positive outcomes.
- Product Positioning and Descriptions. Copy that can be used in public-facing materials, including long and short descriptions.
- Product Features and Benefits. Descriptions of the features and benefits ready to be used on your website, sales deck, and one-pagers.
- Buyer’s Journey. Any patterns that initiate the buyer’s search and trigger to purchase as well as how we create urgency to buy.
- Keywords for Content Creation. Highlight common terms and phrases associated with your product.