Easily organize your marketing strategy
Writing a marketing plan can be time consuming, but is necessary if you want your startup to be successful. However, it doesn’t need to be quite so daunting, especially if you have the right strategy template that can provide high level details to get started, and to keep your team on track.
The Marketing Plan on a Page template will help lay out your strategy neatly on one page, and includes:
- Your brand core. Reminding everyone of your company’s mission and vision
- Competitors. A quick glance at who you’re competing against.
- Unique value proposition: What makes your product/services unique.
- Strategy and approach. Breaking down your high-level strategy with more tactical channel plans, as well as your goals and success metrics for each approach.
- Target audience: A summary of your target market with high-level buyer personas.