Understand your customer’s buying process from beginning to end
Knowing the path customers follow when deciding which brands to buy from will help you create a more accurate journey map. It also helps in planning the content you’ll need to better attract, engage, convert, and retain loyal customers.
This Customer Journey Mapping template will allow you to understand each element of the customer journey and uncover content opportunities to improve and optimize your funnel through:
- Buyer Personas. Focus on one persona at a time, and include relevant details that explain who the buyer is and what they need
- Goals and Actions. Fill in the goals your audience has at every stage, and what actions the persona takes to achieve those goals
- Questions and Thoughts. For each action, what questions or thoughts does your persona have during these activities
- Channels and Content. What are the touchpoints, opportunities, and content needed to best reach and engage your audience
- Business KPIs. It’s essential to map out your business goals and the KPIs you’ll use to measure success across each stage of the customer journey