What to look for in a CRM
When businesses manage their customer relationships and data well, they’re empowered to create great customer experiences. A CRM or customer relationship management is an integrated database that can help you manage your current and prospective customers’ interactions while also streamlining your other business processes such as sales, marketing, and services.
This CRM checklist will help you define what you need in a CRM, and includes items such as:
- Core functionality. The ability to assign user roles and permissions, data security, mobile access, and tracking tasks and appointments.
- Lead management. How to identify lead score and connecting forms to lead object.
- Sales management. Sales email templates, deal probability, email and calendar integration.
- Integrations. Compatibility with other applications such as DocuSign, Xero, and G-Suite.
- Reporting. Custom reporting and dashboards, forecasting, and integration with visualization tools.
- Marketing automation. Website visitor tracking, email automation for lead nurturing, and a landing page builder.